Crown has been sweeping parking lots and parking structures from Ventura to San Diego since 1971. Our sweeper driver/operators are the best paid in the industry, and they possess the skill and care to service any property. With flexible scheduling and trucks that are equipped to handle many kinds of debris, Crown can customize a sweeping regimen that both suits your needs and fits your budget. Furthermore, we regularly inspect our properties to ensure the highest quality of service and the greatest customer satisfaction. Crown’s parking lot and parking structure sweeping services include the following:
- Blowing all common areas, curbs, corners, and other inaccessible locations
- Hand-picking litter, heavy items, and other debris from planters, streets, and walkways
- Sweeping all open areas with a truck-mounted vacuum sweeper
- Cleaning trash enclosures with a shovel, broom, and blower and vacuum-sweeping its contents (some heavier items, such as furniture or large appliances, may also be hauled upon request)
- Regular inspections of overall order and cleanliness, and reporting of the following: illegally dumped items, graffiti, vandalism, potholes and other poor asphalt conditions, vagrants, safety hazards, abandoned vehicles, and landscape problems (e.g., broken sprinklers)
If you are interested in requesting a bid for our services, please note that we consider the following three factors when estimating costs:
- Frequency of service: Depending upon your tenants, parking lot and structure sweeping services may be required anywhere from once every three or four months to once every day. For example, certain retail centers are so heavily trafficked that keeping their common areas consistently clean requires daily service. We can either recommend a frequency based upon our assessment of your property or do our best to keep it clean within the frequency that you request. We are also willing to provide services on an as-needed basis, such as a day or two before an important walk-through, demo, or environmental runoff inspection.
- Property size and conditions: Larger properties will, of course, require more time and effort to thoroughly clean, and will therefore be more costly to service. Additionally, poor asphalt conditions, cumbersome debris, and various other obstructions and impediments to service (e.g., heavy traffic, numerous large trucks) may affect the cost.
- Time of service: Sweeping services are usually provided late at night or early in the morning to avoid disturbing occupants. However, customers do occasionally request that we complete our services within a certain time frame because of noise ordinances or other factors. We ask property managers to specify the desired timing of our visits in these occasional instances so that our operators may schedule their routes in an efficient manner.
The key to ensuring that we meet your sweeping demands is to provide us with the above information and with any other details that you feel are pertinent to satisfactory service. A walk-through with property managers or other persons may also be scheduled to complete a closer and more informed inspection. We pride ourselves on providing the best sweeping services available in the Southland, so whether you manage retail centers, industrial parks, office buildings, medical plazas, HOAs, or any other type of property, call or e-mail Crown today to meet your sweeping needs.