Pressure Washing & Steam Cleaning
As many property managers can confirm, only pressure washing and steam cleaning can sufficiently beautify and sanitize such surfaces as walls, signs, sidewalks, awnings, fountains, statues, trash enclosures, and parking structures. Thankfully, Crown can help here, too: our pressure washers and steam cleaners have experience with removing all kinds of debris, whether it is gum, oil, grease, mildew, mold, paint, or graffiti markings. With adaptable equipment to treat all kinds of surfaces, well-trained service personnel, and competitive prices, Crown is the contact of choice for pressure washing and steam cleaning in Los Angeles, Ventura, Riverside, San Bernardino, Orange, and San Diego Counties. Please read the notes below for more specific details about these services.
- Pressure washing involves the use of cold, pressurized water that is dispensed from a wheeled cart. This mobile unit can be situated on any part of a property, allowing us to reach such areas as sidewalks, trash enclosures, parking structures, building exteriors, signage, awnings, and canopies.
- Pressure washing is particularly useful for such blemishes as food and beverage spills, oil stains, grease, mud and hardened dirt, mold, mildew, bird excrement, and loose paint. Adaptable valves and nozzles allow us to change the amount of pressure produced and the pattern of the water’s spray. These adaptations are essential for treating a wide array of surfaces, whether concrete, glass, stone, vinyl, fabric, wood, or metal.
- Steam cleaning differs from pressure washing in that the pressurized water is heated to a high temperature, which requires the use of a truck-mounted boiler. This heated water is a more effective method of cleaning such blemishes as gum, graffiti, grease, dried paint, or anything that a pressure washer alone cannot remove.
- Price estimates for these services are based upon the conditions and size of the surface area being cleaned, both of which affect the amount of time required for completion.
- Pressure washing and steam cleaning may be combined with sweeping to ensure that all kinds of debris, from litter and loose gravel to deep oil stains, are removed from your property’s surfaces to keep them looking clean and new.