Pressure Washing & Steam Cleaning
As many property managers can confirm, only pressure washing (sometimes called power washing) and steam cleaning can sufficiently beautify and sanitize such surfaces as walls, signs, sidewalks, awnings, fountains, statues, trash enclosures, and parking structures and garages. Given that cleaning exterior surfaces on your commercial or industrial property is key to ensuring its longevity and attracting customers, having a reliable steam cleaning or pressure washing company ready at hand when you need steam cleaning of trash areas, gum removal, graffiti removal, or pressure washing services is a necessity. Thankfully, Crown can help here, too: our power washers and steam cleaners have experience with removing all kinds of debris, whether it be gum, oil, grease, mildew, mold, paint, or graffiti markings. With adaptable equipment to treat all kinds of surfaces, well-trained service personnel, and competitive prices, Crown is the company of choice for industrial and commercial pressure washing and steam cleaning in Los Angeles, Orange County, Riverside, San Bernardino, San Diego, and Ventura. Please read the notes below for more specific details about these services.
- Pressure washing (or power washing) involves the use of pressurized water that is dispensed from a wheeled cart or other mobile vehicle. This mobile unit can be situated on any part of a commercial or industrial property, allowing us to reach such areas as sidewalks, trash enclosures (or dumpster areas), parking structures, building exteriors, signage, awnings, and canopies.
- Pressure washing is particularly useful for such blemishes as food and beverage spills, oil stains, grease, mud and hardened dirt, mold, mildew, bird excrement, and loose paint. Adaptable valves and nozzles allow us to change the amount of pressure produced and the pattern of the water’s spray. These adaptations are essential for treating a wide array of surfaces, whether concrete, glass, stone, vinyl, fabric, wood, or metal.
- Steam cleaning differs from pressure washing in that the pressurized water is heated to a high temperature, which requires the use of a truck-mounted boiler. This heated water is a more effective method of cleaning such blemishes as gum, graffiti, grease, dried paint, or anything that a pressure washer alone cannot remove.
- Price estimates for these services are based upon the conditions and size of the surface area being cleaned, both of which affect the amount of time required for completion. For example, let us suppose that you are a manager looking for Los Angeles pressure washing to clean your commercial property, a shopping mall in need of graffiti removal, gum removal, and power washing of a trash bin enclosure, a dumping area, and a sizeable parking lot. Now let us suppose that another manager would like pressure washing in San Diego to service her industrial property, a small building with one trash bin enclosure and few parking spaces. The demands and challenges of cleaning the first property will of course result in a higher service cost than the second property would require. For this reason, it is always best to call or schedule a walk-through for the most accurate bid and estimate.
- Finally, pressure washing and steam cleaning may be combined with sweeping to ensure that all kinds of debris, from litter and loose gravel to deep oil stains, are removed from your property’s surfaces to keep them looking clean and new. Instead of fielding multiple estimates and bids from multiple different service providers—a Los Angeles parking lot sweeper, an Irvine pressure washing company, a Riverside steam cleaner, and a Long Beach window washer, for example—contact Crown for your one-stop shop to property maintenance in Orange County, Los Angeles, San Bernardino, Riverside, Ventura, and San Diego.