Prospective customers who are looking for, say, parking lot sweeping in Los Angeles or pressure washing in San Diego often wonder whether investing in property maintenance services is worth the cost. “Sure,” they might say, “my commercial property would benefit from a Los Angeles pressure washing company like Crown Sweeping, but is it really worth it?” Here, we’d like to answer a key question that we sometimes hear from our customers about sweeping services, power washing, and other property maintenance measures: Are they really worth the cost?
Why Keep Your Business Parking Areas Clean?
- As the saying goes, “You only have one chance to make a first impression.” Show your customers that you appreciate them with a clean and beautiful site. A simple lot sweeping or pressure washing may be all your propery needs to attract more customers and increase your tenants' revenues.
- Employees, visitors, and other personnel tend to adapt to their environments. A well-maintained property encourages them to keep habits of cleanliness and organization. A company like Crown that performs local parking lot cleaning can dramatically change the behaviors of the tenants and customers that frequent your site.
- Reduce your legal exposure from slip-and-fall and similar claims by continually eliminating safety hazards. Dumped items, oil stains, and even small debris, all of which can be easily removed by commercial power sweeping and pressure washing, could be the difference between tenants' safety and serious injury.
- Prolong the life of your asphalt by continual removal of sand, gravel, and other debris. These items are churned into the surface by passing cars, which results in damage and shortened life. Furthermore, hiring broom sweepers can be costly and time-consuming; in this case, regular property sweeping is key.
- Reduce landscaping costs by repairing irrigation, removing trees, and cleaning gutters before these issues cause longer-term and more expensive harm.
- Control your storm drain-runoff to limit environmental damages and expenses. Regular sweeping, power washing, and inspections are critical when looking to avoid hefty fines.
Why Choose Crown Sweeping?
- Crown places the best-compensated service providers on your properties. This results in motivated, long-term partners who are committed and proud of their work, whether it be industrial sweeping or commercial pressure washing/
- Family-owned and operated since 1971, Crown combines the high-quality customer service that only a small company can provide with the experience and capabilities of a larger enterprise.
- Inquiries and requests are handled expediently. We work 24 hours a day and seven days a week to satisfy our customers.
- Flexible scheduling and adaptable equipment allows us to customize our services to individual needs.
- We provide valuable inspections and consultations at no cost to you.
- We demonstrate an unparalleled respect for our customers and our staff.