Why Keep Your Business Parking Areas Clean?
- As the saying goes, “You only have one chance to make a first impression.” Show your customers that you appreciate them with a clean and beautiful site.
- Employees, visitors, and other personnel tend to adapt to their environments. A well-maintained property encourages them to keep habits of cleanliness and organization.
- Reduce your legal exposure from slip-and-fall and similar claims by continually eliminating safety hazards.
- Prolong the life of your asphalt by continual removal of sand, gravel, and other debris. These items are churned into the surface by passing cars, which results in damage and shortened life.
- Reduce landscaping costs by repairing irrigation, removing trees, and cleaning gutters before these issues cause longer-term and more expensive harm.
- Control your storm drain-runoff to limit environmental damages and expenses.
Why Choose Crown Sweeping?
- Crown places the best-compensated service providers on your properties. This results in motivated, long-term partners who are committed and proud of their work.
- Family-owned and operated since 1971, Crown combines the high-quality customer service that only a small company can provide with the experience and capabilities of a larger enterprise.
- Inquiries and requests are handled expediently. We work 24 hours a day and seven days a week to satisfy our customers.
- Flexible scheduling and adaptable equipment allows us to customize our services to individual needs.
- We provide valuable inspections and consultations at no cost to you.
- We demonstrate an unparalleled respect for our customers and our staff.